Our 3D casting techniques can now be used to capture the paws of your beloved pooches too! We use the same process as we would with humans for most of these keepsakes – 3D moulds of their “hands”, capturing all the tiny details.
Make a statement piece of bespoke gift from your furry best friend. It's very easy to make with our instructions, you can totally do it all by yourself!
- Cat: Cat single paw
- Small Bread: Small Dog single paw (miniature breeds & small terriers)
- Medium Bread: Medium Dog single paw (spaniels, beagles & collies. Dogs 24-57 pounds)
- Large Breed: Large Dog single paw (labradors, retrievers & big doggies!! Dogs 58-99 Pounds)
- Mix the molding powder with water. The ratio of molding power to water is 1:3. Insert dog's paw into the molding container.
- After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle dog's paw out of the molding material.
- Mix the bag of casting stone with water. The ratio of casting powder to water is 2:1. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
- Uncover the mold and get the statue.
- Paint and enjoy it!
- Molding powder
- 1 x Sliver & White Paint
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Detailed Instructions
- FREE Shipping Worldwide
- We work with suppliers around the world to source high quality products.Our suppliers typically ship items within 1-5 days of receiving an order. From that point, it takes 10-20 business days for item to arrive.
- As soon as your product ships, you will receive a tracking number that will let you take tabs of where your order is at any times.
We will get you a replacement or refund in a snap! Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will be replied within 24 hours.